Sunday, February 1, 2009

Best Videos of 2008

Ive been looking all over the net to compile my favorite videos of this year. There were a lot of great ones.

Radiohead made a video of one of my favorite songs off In Rainbows.
Radiohead - Weird Fishes/Arpeggi


This video gets the award for greatest 80s style guilty pleasure.
Alphabeat - What Is Happening (Dir. Toben Seymour)



I got totally hooked on this band after seeing their video for 4 years time, and this did them futher justice.
Noah and the Whale - Shape of My Heart


I wasnt that big of a fan of this album, but this is one of the greatest and funniest videos I think I have ever seen.
Goldfrapp - Happpiness


A great album, a favorite of mine, and a brilliant video. This might be my favorite.
Okkervil River - Lost Coastlines


Im not a Hot Chip fan. Really groovy song/video though.
Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor


I know nothing about this group, but I found this video earlier in the year and have loved it since. I prolly should check them out.
The Lovely Sparrows - Year of the Dog (Dir. Eric Power)


Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal


No Age is soo cool. All of their videos this year were awesome, but this was my favorite.
No Age - Erasure


I never got into the Vampire Weekend hype, but this video was so great. Really makes me happy.
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma

No comments:

Post a Comment